Mending the Sacred Hoop
Ehama Institute is dedicated to mending the sacred hoop of the people. This dedication, in essence, is to play our part to bring the peoples of the earth together again. We vision the peoples of the world able to collaborate, able to council to find solutions for our planet, able to live harmoniously sharing resource and able to learn equally from all cultures on this planet. This dedication has continued to shape and form our work for over 25 years. It is our belief that when we, all peoples, can live peace within the self, we will then be able to live peace on this planet.
Ehama Institute is dedicated to the:
- Vision of peace and harmony on our Mother Planet for all beings
- Vision of council, a way of deep wisdom opening pathways for the future
- Vision of youth council, making a contribution toward creating our world
- Vision of feminine and masculine balance
- Vision of our human family as an unbroken hoop